This dress has never been worn outside of alternations appointments! I bought it before the other wedding details were determined and when the event became more intimate and low-key, I ended up going with another, less stately dress. My sister almost killed me – she loved this dress. The dress was purchased in Spain and brought back to the US by the store owner of the shop I purchased it from. It’s incredibly well made and classically designed. See alterations notes below as it was taken in quite a bit.
- Alterations: The dress started as a bridal size 12 and has been taken in to a bridal size 6/8. The train was shorted by approximately 1 foot. Because of the work done, the pleated skirt is a bit more prominent than when it started as no fabric was removed from the waist of the skirt. It was hemmed for my height and shoes. I'm 5'6" and wore 2" heels.
- Preservation Method: It has been stored only in a cloth garment bag. It had been cleaned when I purchased it and hasn't been worn for more than about an hour total (again, just in fittings). It may need to be pressed after shipping but has no major wrinkles currently. No pets/no smoking house.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Oak Park, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.