I bought this dress because it was the perfect combination between form-flattering and flowy-comfortable. It has an elegant and unique shoulder-revealing neckline without being strapless. It also has a waist that sits just above a long, flowing skirt that makes you look much taller! The silk chiffon is lightweight but holds a beautiful form above the waist. Best of all: it has pockets! I wore this dress with a tan, jeweled JCrew grosgrain ribbon belt for some sparkle, and wore gold ballet shoes to match. It was so easy to dance in and just generally extremely comfortable while retaining such a look of elegance.
- Alterations: On the top, I added one layer of cups that are only attached at the top (i.e., very slight work to get them out). They provide a little extra form. I also had it hemmed a tiny bit so that it would just grace the floor.
- Preservation Method: Immediately after the wedding, the dress was professionally cleaned and stored in a dry clean bag in a cool, dark closet in a clean, smoke-free, pet-free country home.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.