This ivory wedding dress is a mermaid-style gown with a sweetheart neckline in point d’esprit fabric with lace appliques and three dimensional flowers all over. The fabric and flowers add a delicate and detailed touch that can be captured in pictures and add a flair of romance to the already beautiful dress. 25 satin-covered buttons line the back zipper and this style has a chapel length train. There are 6 layers of fabric, with a built-in corset and boning that allow for great support and keeps the dress in shape throughout the night. An American-style bustle is in the back to allow for ease in walking around after ceremony. The dress has minimal tears in the back point d’esprit fabric around the bustle areas, and the hem-lines are a bit dirty as a result to a great night of fun and dancing.
- Alterations: It was originally a size 4, but was altered to make the waist area more fitted, and is hemmed to allow a 5'6" woman to wear it in 3" heels.
- Preservation Method: Has not been cleaned, and has been hanging in a closet in our house.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Mill Creek, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.