This dress was bought at the White Closet Bridal in Tampa. This was the first dress I saw in a magazine and after trying on 50-100 different dresses, I finally got to try this dress on. It was love at first sight, just like when I saw it in the magazine. I hope that someone else can get use out of this dress as well.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 37
- Height with Shoes: 5'8 3/4
- Alterations: There are alterations that have been done on the dress to bring in the waist and hips area. The train can also be French-bustled. Also, this dress will need to be cleaned prior to wear from normal wear of the wedding night.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Satin
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Ruching
- Preservation Method: Garment bag
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Dunedin, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.