Bought at a local wedding store in upstate New York, has been worn once for my wedding day (July 13, 2013). A stunning fitted dress! Due to the ruching, it was very slimming and I actually felt like I had curves for once! It was very easy to move in, pose for pictures, and dance in!
Strapless sweetheart ruched asymmetrical shimmer charmeuse mermaid with pleated skirt with buttons down back zipper chapel train
Brand/Label: Sincerity Bridal (by Justin Alexander) Stlye Number: 3666 Size: US 8 Colour: Ivory Material: Charmeuse (Satin) Strapless, sweethart neckline Bodice is boned Back: Zip with covered buttons. Llined tulle underskirt to give bottom of dress fullness.
Picture 1: front (final fitting, not pressed yet)
Picture 2: back with train
Picture 3: back bustled
- Alterations: I am 5'4" and wore 4 inch heels, dress was taken in from the bottom so that the dress barely touched the floor when wearing the shoes. No other part was taken in or altered (measurement wise). Chords were put in to create a french bustle. Added a beaded belt, which is stitched in throughout the front. Beautiful beaded back zipper (my sister used a crochet hook for easy buttoning). Post wedding, gown is in a preservation box; cleaned, pressed, preserved). Dress comes with elbow length ivory veil with small beading.
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Hermosa Beach, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.