This dress was bought after my ceremony changed to an outdoor one and I realized I needed a tea-length dress. I fell in love with this one online, but it was unavailable in stores so I bought a previously-worn version. It was amazing at the fall outdoor ceremony – light, airy, very comfortable and beautiful with brightly-colored shoes. I received a ton of compliments about how pretty the dress looked.
The last owner only wore it for 2 hours and my seamstress said it was cleaner than almost all dresses she sees that are brand new.
- Alterations: The dress was altered to fit at 38.5-33-44, so now it is around a street size 14.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been stored hanging in an acid-free bag. The dress was only lightly worn the day of, with a bit of white wine spilled on it. There are no tears in the fabric and no major discolorations. The deep discount reflects that it would need to be cleaned by the new owner.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Washington, DC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.