This is a stunning, light-weight Monique Lhuillier wedding dress from the 2013 collection. It is made of intricate chantilly lace and has chantilly lace “streamers” flowing down the backside, making it truly one-of-a-kind! The dress is in perfect condition and was only worn during the ceremony portion of the wedding. I will also include the pictured veil for free if you would like it; it is cathedral length with a metal comb, and matches beautifully with the dress. I hope the dress will bring another bride as much happiness as it brought me!
- Alterations: No alterations were made except for taking it in a pinch at the sides and hemming the bottom (I kept the extra lace that was taken off; I am about 5'7 in height). I also had cups sewn in and added a french bustle.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally dry cleaned and is in perfect condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.