I looked for months at designer dresses. I was trying to find a classy dress that was affordable. After hours of looking at a given time, I would have to stop because they all ran together and I couldn’t tell if I actually liked a dress or just didn’t dislike it as much as others. Sorry if that sounds horrible… but it is true what they say when you find YOUR DRESS. When I saw the Marianne Gown, I knew I loved it!
This A-line silhouette features cap sleeves, a cut-out back and a Queen Ann neckline that frames the neck and back beautifully. There are buttons down the back with an invisible zipper concealed underneath. The gown is made of charmeuse and has lace and beading on the bodice. It is designed with a court train that fans out beautifully from just below the back.
- Alterations: I had to order the Custom Sizing because my bust and waist were size 8, but my hips were size 10. I also had the dress altered a bit by a local seamstress. She helped the train flow from the correct location. The dress had arrived with the flair for the train hanging a bit lower than the picture online had shown. She also adjusted the hem slightly so that I would not trip in my walk down the isle.
- Preservation Method: Because dry cleaning costs as much as I am asking for the gown and it will need to be dry cleaned in order to remove the wrinkles after delivery, I have not dry cleaned it. There is nothing spilled on it and no tears.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: , MI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.