Dress was ordered from Impressions Bridal at the Galleria in Houston in November with a delivery date of mid February. In January I was informed the dress would not be in until late March and the wedding date is April 12. This would not give me time to have alterations done. I tried to cancel the order and purchase a different dress and the store would not accommodate me. I purchased a second dress which I love dearly and will be wearing. This dress arrived 20 days before the wedding and would need more alterations than they would have been able to complete to have it ready for my wedding date.
- Alterations: Dress has never been worn or altered. Tried on once. It is a size 10 dress with an adjustable built in bra. I wear a size 34DD bra and it was a little big in the bust. I wear a medium shit at most stores and size 8 or 10 bottoms depending on the cut and brand. I am 5'10" and the dress had plenty of length on it.
- Preservation Method: Dress is stored hanging in the original Simone Carvalli bag provided by the salon. Other than 1 try on in the store it has not been out of the bag or worn. It is in a smoke free and cat free environment. I do have 2 dogs, but they are not allowed in the closet where the dress is stored.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Bastrop, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.