Italian silk satin gown with lace and pleated panel wraps across natural waistline and features beaded motif at center. Trumpet skirt with lace appliques cascading towards the sweep train (this gown was altered to a sweep train from chapel length so no bustle is needed).
There is a small pull in the silk on gown in back left panel near end of zipper. Neither are noticable and nobody will see it unless you tell them! (see photos)
All beads and lace intact, flaw noted above. Has been cleaned and preserved.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 35 inches
- Waist: 28.5 inches
- Hips: 40.5 inches
- Height with Shoes: 67 inches
- Alterations: The only alterations were to take in waist & bust about 1 inch, add cups and to shorten the train to a sweep, so that no bustle is needed with the dress. The lace at the bottom of the dress was removed when the train was shortened and replaced after, so that the lace is intact and seamless.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Satin, Silk
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Glamorous
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and preserved
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Avon Lake, OH
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.