Absolutely gorgeous Simone Carvalli Gown. This dress is lovely on the rack and even more beautiful when worn. It hugs curves in the right way and really emphasizes an hourglass figure while retaining a slight A-line – a very classic and beautiful look. It is NOT a mermaid dress but gives that same hourglass impression. It is not too heavy and very comfortable to wear for hours.
I absolutely LOVE the gown, but it deserves to grace another bride – it is too lovely to sit in a box in storage!
The gown has absolutely no rips or tears, it does have one very light, small stain on lower length that could possibly be removed with another cleaning attempt. It is only noticeable because I inspected it extremely closely and I highly doubt it would be noticed when being worn.
- Alterations: This gown was altered to fit me - my measurements are 35-25-35 - it was made slightly smaller when altered than when originally purchased. Some of the tulle was removed from the train to make the train less "poofy" and therefore more elegant a silhouette.
- Preservation Method: Dress was professionally cleaned and has been stored in a non-smoking, temperature and light-controlled storage area since my wedding day.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Maple Grove, MN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.