This dress was purchased at The White Dress in Orange County, CA, it’s an amazing romantic sexy modern dress with a flair of vintage! I wore it at my farm wedding at my husband’s grandparent’s farm in Vermont- it was way above my budget but I couldn’t resist this dress, I looked for used dresses myself and couldn’t find any in my size, so I hope this helps another woman achieve her dream dress for less.
- Alterations: I deepened the sweetheart neckline by 1/2'', brought the bottom hem up to fit my height of 5'2'' with 2.5'' heels on, I also had it brought in a bit to fit my midsection better, I'm anywhere between a 2-4 in street size and I had breast cups sewn in 34 a cups (these could easily be removed). The dress is in perfect condition with the exception of the bottom which has some frayed edges/wear and tear and is slightly discolored from walking in the dirt during the ceremony, it's mainly the underside, so if you have an outdoor wedding you won't have to worry about it and you probably wouldn't even notice, but I do have to disclose this info-I included one picture of this. One of the buttons on the bustle is also missing, but that's an easy fix. You can google "Simone" by Modern Trousseau to see what the dress looks like on other models.
- Preservation Method: It was professionally dry cleaned and it's hanging in it's dress bag in my closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Boston, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.