I found this dress at a sample sale from J.Crew. I was planning on using the Sabine as my reception dress, but later decided to wear my ceremony gown for the entire night. So, this dress has never been actually worn at a wedding, though it is a sample. It’s in great condition, all she needs is a good steam!
Simple and elegant in midweight silk taffeta. The strapless silhouette features a fitted bodice with tucks and a full skirt. Interior corset for added support. Back zip. Fully lined. Falls to floor. Import. Dry clean
- Alterations: No alterations have been made
- Preservation Method: I have had it stored in a dark hanging garment bag since I bought it. I see no change in color, just minor wrinkles that will come out easily with a quick steam. Even the hem is clean, no dirt or wear marks.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Ardmore, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.