I was looking for a beautiful, flowing, queen-like dress that was still light enough to dance the night away, and I found it! I loved the elegance of the crystal and silver beading and full skirt combined with the lightness of the taffeta skirt. It was a pleasure to wear, but I don’t have enough room to store it. The skirt had been used as a model, so I got it for a very good price.
- Alterations: The bustle was made with ties to make it stronger, but one of them broke as I was dancing and hasn't been fixed yet.
- Preservation Method: The gown was professionally cleaned a few days after the wedding and has been hung in a dark closet in a cloth dust cover,
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Jamaica Plain, MA
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.