Beautiful James Clifford Silk Organza Dress. Worn once at my wedding. Princess A-Line with Chapel Length train. Sweetheart neckline. Off white champagne color. Wedding Size 4, Street Size 2. Height skims floor at 5’4.
Got it new with tags as a sample. Original price was $1500. Money went to charity. Had almost never been tried on. All Swarovski crystals still had protective covering on them. Original Swarovski crystals all still in place. The crystals are very shiny and are very pretty.
Have included photos from my wedding and after the cleaning. Have closeups if requested. Fabric is great! I looked everywhere for a nice fabric that wasn’t shiny and prom looking, this has a soft ethereal sheen to it.
Sweetheart neckline is very flattering, has a secret built in bust and bustier inside which gives you a va-va-voom appearance. My bust is like an 32A-34B range, fit well, B-C cups would fit much better, I had some, not noticeable, gaps. A-line was very flattering to my petite stature.
Loved my dress, got many compliments. I had a simple organic diy wedding in a historical house. Hope someone else can enjoy it now. Comes from a non-smoking, no pets home.
- Alterations: I had silky, sheer, almost off the shoulder straps added. Straps are easily removed. Front hem altered by raising 1 inch. Original fabric was folded and sown back, if you wanted to alter back to original height. Small thread in same color (attaches to buttons) was added to create bustle for reception. Can be easily hidden and then pulled out by maid of honor. Dress closes by zipper which is in perfect condition. 1/27 buttons is a little off in color. Veil not included.
- Preservation Method: Dry Cleaned and stored in garment bag and box from a non-smoking, no pets home
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: New York City, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.