“A handful of stitches softly tucks and gathers the skirt of a dramatic strapless silk gown shaped with a knotted twist at the sweetheart bust. A tulle crinoline adds a touch of fullness to the skirt, which ends in a short floor-sweeping train. Hidden back zip with hook-and-eye closure. Approx. length from top center front to hem: 53″ with 8″ train. Fully lined, with lightly padded cups and boning in bodice. Silk/spandex; dry clean. ”
By Nicole Miller; made in the USA.
Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!! From the moment I tried this on at the Nicole Miller Store, no other dress would compare… which I was upset about because it was $1265 retail. It was easy to wear and I felt at ease and comfortable all night! The train picks up and can be buttoned while you are dancing and greeting your guests. It has some spandex in it, making it really forgiving and easy to move around in. It is a really beautiful dress. You won’t be sorry!
Here are some comparable dresses, just to give you an idea:
- Alterations: Taken in slightly on the sides (which is why I say it is more of a 4), added padding. It can be taken back out though. It was taken in about 3/4 inch on both sides.
- Preservation Method: It was cleaned professionally. I have the receipts for that. Since my wedding was at a winery, we went into the vines to take some pictures. The cleaners were not able to remove all of the dirt stain from the bottom (which could be eliminated if you shorten the dress) and one tiny stain on the bodice. The spots are not at all obvious though due to the nature and sheen of the fabric. I could not tell though until I looked close. I know it can be nerve-racking buying something online, so I want to be completely honest. Please feel free to contact me for more photos (and with the stain).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Encinitas, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.