This dress is stunning and totally unique.
It’s made of ivory silk with extravagant detailed silk embroidery all down the front and waist. There’s a short fluttery train that can be lifted to make a subtle bustle.
The cut is so flattering – fitted through the hips, with a graceful straight drop. It would feel appropriate indoors or outside.
No other dress I saw compared – elegant, but also bohemian, and a little like a Renaissance painting.
- Label Size: 0
- Street Size: 0
- Bust: 32
- Waist: 25
- Hips: 35
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: The neckline was totally reworked (the red image is original) to create a straight balconette line with wide-set straps. It can now be easily turned strapless, and can also be let out to accommodate at least 34-36 bustlines. Matching decorative silk buttons were added along the zipperline, and it was minimally hemmed. All alterations were done by an expert seamstress with extensive bridal experience.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: Sleeveless
- Style: Bohemian, Glamorous
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Philadelphia,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.