The dress was bought at The Wedding Party in Berkley, CA. It was only the second boutique I visited and I bought the dress the next day. I love the many details, the deep neckline, the razor cut edges, the double straps at the back. Very flattering! The dress is elegant and softly modern but with a little bit of a deco feel.
I was going for a boho chic look but I think it lends itself to be styled/worn many different ways. Very comfortable!
- Alterations: The dress was bought as a size 6 but has been taken in about a size mainly at the hips. The hem and straps have also been shortened. Boning has been added for a more tailored look. I am 5'6" and wore a 2.5" heel. NOTE: Hem not as seen on the first image. That was for the runway. Slight train at back. Almost even with front. Not as shown in image 2.
- Preservation Method: It has been dry cleaned and stored hanging with garment bag but it has not been treated for preservation. This dress does not need to be pressed. Steaming is all it needs.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: , CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.