An American bustle was the ONLY alteration.
Dress is Ivory.
Purchased from a Wtoo authorized dealer for $2000. I found the same dress on another used site for $1300, so that’s where I will price this.
My wedding was May 4, 2013 and the bottom got a little dirty. It’s at the cleaners now and I expect it to be as good as new!
I’m 5’9″ and wore 1″ heels and it fit beautifully. The dress was not hemmed.
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 2
- Height with Shoes: 5'10"
- Alterations: American bustle. There's just a loop and a button (very easy to bustle-- my husband did it during pictures!).
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Boatneck
- Style: Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Alexandria,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.