I wanted a dress that I could wear to the wedding ceremony and the reception, and alter afterwards for non-wedding occasions. I love dancing, so I needed a dress that would let me shake it freely all night long. This dress was perfect — light and short, with a simple design, but still pretty enough to enhance the blushing bride’s beauty ;)
However, my fiancé decided to postpone the wedding for a few years, so I decided to sell the dress. I bought it in July (it’s the end of August now), and I’ve only worn it twice — once when it arrived to check the fitting, and again to take pictures for the listing.
- Alterations: I have made zero alterations to the dress.
- Preservation Method: It's still in the plastic covering that it came in from David's Bridal.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: San Jose, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.