I bought this dress from Brides Against Breast Cancer, so it has been professionally cleaned, is in perfect condition, and money went to a good cause. Unfortunately then our venue changed so I had to find a more suitable dress, so now I am selling it. I’m sad to sell it, though, because it is SO comfortable and flows out perfectly when you twirl – it would be such a fun dress for an outdoor wedding or a reception dress!
It is on sale (for more $) at David’s Bridal right now so check out the listing (and the many many great reviews) for all details: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Short-Printed-Organza-Gown-with-Floral-Sash-WG3313_Bridal-Gowns-Shop-By-Silhouette-Short. The dress I’m selling is identical to this, but this is an easier way to post pictures and details. The dress comes with a garment bag that I purchased for $25.
- Alterations: No alterations have been made and there is not any damage to the dress.
- Preservation Method: It was cleaned by Brides Against Breast Cancer before the show that I attended. I have only owned it for approximately a month, but since I purchased it I have kept it in a garment bag in a smoke-free house.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Berkeley, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.