Beautiful ivory lace wedding dress. Lace has lovely iridescent seed bead detail for just a bit of shimmer. Classic 1950s silhouette.
It’s actually a strapless dress with a capsleeve shrug, so it could be worn either way.
Size 18 and pretty true to size. I normally wear an 18 or 20.
Comes with an ivory ribbon sash. I also purchased a 40D seemless corset that I decided not to wear, so this is yours as well if you want it : http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Felina-Essentials-Seamless-Hidden-Wire-Bra-7643_Accessories-Lingerie-Bras
If you’d like, I also have a little DIY 50s birdcage style veil that I would happily throw in.
I loved this dress and I would love to see if go to a someone who will love it as much as I did!
- Label Size: 18
- Street Size: 18
- Height with Shoes: 5'7
- Alterations: I had tiny white snaps sewn in to help the capsleeves stay exactly in place during the wedding which I loved, but these could be easily removed. Also had the skirt shortened from tea length to knee length.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Embellishment, Lace
- Neckline: 3/4 length sleeve
- Style: Belt/Sash, Classic, Glamorous
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and pressed
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: Portland,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.