Look: Vintage, Glam, Antique/off-white color.
Modified A-Line gown from Angel Rivera Couture in NYC, purchased at Kleinfeld.
Stunning lace and bead work accentuates bodice and bottom of gown, silk satin body throughout. Empire waist draws eye to smallest part of waist and was very flattering.
Boning in bodice, minimum cups added to bodice. Gorgeous lace and beading on train, which is made for a french bustle. Lace and bead bolero also comes with the dress, flattering for an up-do. Dress can be worn with detachable bolero, detachable straps or strapless.
- Alterations: I had Kleinfeld make adjustable criss cross beaded straps to add to dress, instead of using the bolero. Straps are detachable.
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and preserved by Kleinfeld. Dress in Kleinfeld dress box with handling gloves.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.