After describing my dream dress to my sister, she came across a vintage rework on Pinterest, designed by Shareen Vintage, and forwarded it along. As soon as I found out the designer was just a short drive away in NYC, I never looked back. I found out the Shareen’s Pinterst photo had garnered so much worldwide attention that she created a small bridal line (about 5 designs) to meet demand. Shareen is based in LA and creates all the gowns there. While I was a bit nervous that my expectations were set too high after seeing the photos, the gowns in-person didn’t disappoint! I am so happy that I chose a unique dress from Shareen. I felt amazing and got so many compliments from guests.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 4
- Height with Shoes: 5'5
- Alterations: The gown was shortened to fit me; while I'm 5'1", I chose to wear 4 inch wedges so the gown was altered to fit someone 5'4" - 5'5"; it touched the ground while I was in the wedges. The bust is also slightly altered to fit my B-cup and due to wedding weight loss, it was brought in from about a size 10 to a size 8 (street size 6 to 4). Lastly, there is a simple tie bustle. The leather straps, which wrap around your waist, can be tied in the front or back of the dress.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Beach, Bohemian, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: I wore this dress once for my wedding on August 9th and quickly had it professionally cleaned. It looks as good as new!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Lambertville, NJ
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.