I got married in 2012 and am ready to sell my dress. I got it at David’s Bridal; its original price was $500 (I got it at the discontinued price). It’s really beautiful – yet simple. I loved it for my wedding and I got a ton of compliments on it as well.
The dress is a size 12. In normal dresses I wear an 8-10. The dress fit me like a glove!
I’ve attached a few pics of the dress. There is one of me in it – and I have on a white, lace shrug. The two pics with the black accents are from DB’s website — I didn’t get any of the black accents.
**Shipping is Separate**
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 12
- Bust: 38
- Waist: 36
- Hips: 42
- Height with Shoes: 5' 6
- Alterations: The only alteration I did was had the bottom brought up about 1/2 - 1". I am 5' 6" and wore the dress with flats. In the flats the dress still set on the floor.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Taffeta
- Neckline: Strapless
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: The dress has been cleaned and overall looks great. There are no major stains or tears. The very bottom hem of the dress does have a few small grey spots as the dirt from the dress touching the ground could not be fully removed. This is VERY minor - I have included a close up to show this. Regardless, this dress still has life in it and I'd love for it to make another bride as happy as it made me!
- Terms of Sale: As is / no returns
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: United Stated
- Payment Methods Accepted: Pay Pay
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.