Bought at a little boutique in York. It was the second dress i had tried on and knew it was my dress. It is a strapless with a sweetheart neckline that is in rousing. Makes the girls look real nice. It is a A line cut. It has bling all around your waist line that then makes you look smaller than you are. Gives a great waist bc then it goes to the A line. It reminds me of the dresses from I love Lucy, that is the length of the dress so great for a garden wedding in South Carolina like mine. I did have a matching veil but plan on keeping it. The dress should be dried cleaned. It is white with silver as color for the thread on the embezzlements. And it has a zipper and button option in the back.
- Alterations: none true to its size
- Preservation Method: Just in the dress bag in my closet. I need more room that's why I need to sell.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: york, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.