I bought this dress in a local boutique and even got to meet the designer! I received a lot of compliments on the dress at my wedding – it’s elegant and soft and looks great in photographs. A unique dress.
Please note that the picture in which you can see the face of a woman is not me – it’s a picture I found online…the dress has more of an A-line shape when it was worn by me.
- Alterations: This dress was professionally altered to fit me - the seamstress was very knowledgeable about Waddell dresses (it helped that she had met him), and included an elastic "stay" at the bottom (which you secure via hook and eyes on the back) - this helped the dress stay up and not slip, as it's a strapless. It also helps provide a little bit more structure to the dress (which originally has boning to the smallest part of your waist only - she extended it down a bit). This dress also has bra cups sewn in. The dress has a French bustle, which complements the style of the dress. I am 5'7" and about 120 to 125 pounds. I am a size 34A bra size - the top is more narrow than the hips, as when I try on bathing suits I am a small on the top and a medium on the bottom!
- Preservation Method: Cleaned and preserved by a professional recommended by the boutique where I bought my dress.
- Terms of Sale: Other
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Boston, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.