The dress was worn only for the ceremony and first dance at the reception. I wore a BDLHN gown for remainder of the reception. I ordered the gown from a boutique in New Orleans. The gown took 6 months to come in. The first gown ordered was a size 2. It fit perfectly, except for in the shoulder and chest area. The clerk did not take into account my height and the length of my torso when measuring me. We ordered a size 8. It took a very long time to come in also, but it fit much better for someone with my figure.
Authentic Monique Lhuillier “Scarlet” gown in a size 8. Soft ivory alencon lace sheath gown with cap sleeves, queen anne neckline, and keyhole back with pearl buttons down rear center. Two-piece design including silk slip with slight stretch. It is the most beautiful fit and lays perfectly over your figure. The back is absolutely gorgeous, and it’s just a comfortable but stunning gown that is timeless, classic and beautiful. It fits so many venues and all different seasons.
- Alterations: When the gown arrives, it has no lace at the bottom. The lace is provided and is left off for length alterations. I had a professional seamstress add the lace that was packaged with the gown to the bottom of the gown.
- Preservation Method: Garment bag
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Baton Rouge, LA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.