Monique Lhuillierâ€™s Scarlet has been the dress of my dreams long before I was even engaged. While it saddens me to see my dress go after such a long obsession with it, giving a bride who appreciates the dress as much as me for a lesser price as well as earning a little extra back is well worth it. :)
The dress is ivory Alencon lace with a latte slip underlay which lends to the beautiful antique look. The images represent a similar outdoor setting to my wedding end of September 2014. The dress will be available early October 2014. This dress was purchased used.
I am more than happy to allow interested buyers to try on the dress if in the Boise, Idaho area. Please feel free to contact me for any questions or additional images.
Paypal is the required method of payment and sale is final.
- Alterations: The dress is a true size 6 but has been slightly altered in the waist and hips only closer to a size 4 and has been hemmed to height 5'9" including shoes. Bust 34"; Waist 26"; Hips 34"
- Preservation Method: Dress will be professionally dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Eagle, ID
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.