Monique Lhuillier Scarlet dress – Ivory Re-embroidered Lace with Latte Silk Charmeuse.
I fell in love with this dress as soon as I laid eyes on it in the Monique Lhuillier store in Beverly Hills. It was the first dress that stood out to me in the bridal salon and I knew I had to have it as soon as I slipped it on. Extremely comfortable, but still beautifully fitted. The material is gorgeous and the best quality. It has cute cap sleeves and a flattering neckline with pearl buttons fastening at the top of the neck, but it’s truly the lovely, large keyhole and stunning trail of pearl buttons leading up to it along the back that makes this dress a show-stealer. It’s classy and romantic, but also very sexy.
- Alterations: I normally wear a size 2 or 4 dress, this dress is a label size 6 and I had very minimal alterations done by a seamstress specializing in Monique Lhuillier dresses, to adjust the bottom sides a bit so the dress didn’t bunch at the sides when you walk in it and add the bustle; front and back lengths were not taken up at all (I’m 5’8” and wore 1.5” peep-toe wedges). I also added B cups and some of the same lace was added in the center of the bust area so the front didn’t plunge so low (should be easy for a seamstress to remove if desired).
- Preservation Method: I am the original owner and only wore the dress this one evening of my wedding, in November, 2013. I paid several hundred dollars to get a high quality, professional hand-cleaning right after my wedding and it is in spotless condition. Stored in a dress bag, flat (not hanging).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Del Mar, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.