I knew this dress was going to be the one, I tried on a bunch of others but there was no contest.
Purchased from Mark Ingram bridal, It was perfect for my courtyard wedding in New Orleans. So many complements, when anyone seeks my photos they gawk. This dress is timeless, and SO comfortable.
I don’t even want to part with it but it simply breaks my heart to have it hanging in my closet forever. I sincerely hope another bride can enjoy it as much as I did.
****Added bonus******* I am also a wedding accessory designer, if you purchase this dress you can have your choice of any item in my etsy shop “Foxandharedesign” excluding silk tulle veils.. Dress listed elsewhere can can sell at any time.
- Alterations: Taken in at waist and *does not have the typical long train/bustle* The under slip was stitched to the dress, very easy to remove if you wanted to. I am 5'4 and wore 4 inch heels,34-27-37, 32D. You will have some wiggle room room especially at the waist given the open back, and is very easy to alter. I also feel like the dress was about an inch long for me, so you could be slightly taller or wear bigger heels without issue. Dress is in excellent condition with no rips. Extremely slight discoloration on under side of hem in one small spot. Not visible when worn, barely visible when you're looking for it to be honest.
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and stored.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.