I fell in love with this dress the first moment I saw it. It’s a very flattering and simple silhouette, and together with the beautiful romantic lace, the dramatic open back and lightness of the dress, I absolutely had to have it. I had it custom ordered from Monique Lhuillier’s bridal store in Los Angeles, CA.
I got married in July 2013 in a church, followed by a outdoor garden reception at the St. Regis in Laguna Beach, CA. The dress was worn only once on the wedding day, has been professionally cleaned, and is in perfect condition.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 35
- Height with Shoes: 5'11
- Alterations: 1) I included a 12-inch train to the dress that also bustles up. I am 5'7 without heels and wore 3.5-inch heels, so was about 5'11 on the day of our wedding. I wore the train during our church ceremony, and bustled up the dress for our outdoor reception at the St. Regis. 2) I raised the neckline up by half an inch. The dress has a naturally low neckline. Since I was getting married in a church, I raised the neckline up by half an inch, making the front of the dress slightly more conservative. This was a nice balance from the dramatic open back. 3) I ordered the dress in silk white lace. The dress is traditionally made in ivory lace. 4) The buttons along the back of the dress is wrapped in lace.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Scalloped
- Style: Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: The dress was only worn once on the wedding day. No tears and no stains. Professionally cleaned through the bridal boutique.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Los Angeles,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.