This “original Monique Lhuillier Scarlet wedding dress” is absolutely gorgeous! I was looking for a romantic, elegant, sexy, classy, unique and timeless gown for my Italian wedding and I found everything I wanted in this gown. Trust me, you will get so many compliments on this dress just as I did, especially when you walk down the aisle and all your guest will see your unexpected beautiful backless gown…so memorable! I wore this dress only once and it is in excellent condition, like new!! I was not planning to let it go because I am still so in love with it, but I am sure this dress would make another bride as happy as it made me the day of my wedding.
This is a two piece gown – Reembroidered French Alencon lace dress and a silk latte slip underneath. The silk slip has been delicately stitched to the lace under the arms and in the shoulder straps to prevent shifting.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want to see more pictures of this gorgeous dress.
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 24
- Hips: 33.5
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: My seamstress added sewn in cups so I wouldn't have to wear a bra. I wear a 34B but you can remove them and adjust it to your size. The dress is label size 2 and basically for me it fitted like a glove, it only needed just a few little things to adjust it to my figure but that's all. My measurements are 34" bust - 24.5" waist - 33.5" hips.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Lace, Silk
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Classic, Open Back, Two piece, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: The gown was professionally dry-cleaned after the ceremony.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Miami, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.