This dress was the third and last dress I tried on in my search. I absolutely fell in love with the style, the way it fit and moved with me and the lace. Oh, the lace.
The lace is ivory French alcenon lace, with a pattern that I’ve never seen before. It sways with the dress, especially along the back. The underlying sheath is a latte (nude) silk. I chose the latte as opposed to the white or pink underneath because I thought it showed the patterns of the lace a bit more.
I wore the dress from about 3pm until 11:30pm. It was drycleaned the next day.
It is a beautiful dress that I still get compliments on.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34b
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 35
- Height with Shoes: 5'9
- Alterations: It was hemmed to fit a 5'9 height. I had the chest and waist pulled in about an inch and cups sewn into the silk sheath. They are easily removable.
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Bohemian, Glamorous, Open Back
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned only
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: West Palm Beach, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.