I fell in love with this dress the moment I tried it on and knew it was the one. I’m sad to let it go, but I’d love for another bride to be able to have a dress of her dreams.
So if you’re looking for a timeless, vintage inspired gown, that would be feminine, elegant and sexy this is the dress for you. This dress is also extremely comfortable and it comes in two separate pieces – the top french Alencon lace and the silk latte slip underneath. Has beautiful pearl buttons on the back and an open back, which definitely makes a statement.
You can’t help, but fall in love with the craftsmanship of the dress and the quality of the lace.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34C
- Waist: 26.5
- Hips: 33.5
- Height with Shoes: 6
- Alterations: Just a few slight alterations that can be all taken out. Like little loops for the "hanging" straps, so they would not slip out.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Bohemian, Classic, Glamorous, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: The dress will be professionally dry-cleaned at the bridal cleaners before shipped to the new owner.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Tampa,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.