The French Alencon lace is even prettier than you can even imagine. It’s the ivory w/ivory slip version of the dress. I purchased it brand new from a seller on this site that had not previously worn the dress. I have the receipt where she purcahsed it from at a bridal boutique in Washington D.C. (Carine’s Bridal Atelier). She also sent me a diagram for the bustle. No alterations were made by her other than the bustle, which is just a few hook and eye clasps.
- Alterations: I had to have the dress hemmed. I am 5'4" and I wore 2.5in heals. A little bit of the extra lace was carefully placed around the neckline for a little bit more modesty but it is barely noticeable and the integrity of the "Scarlet" neckline is fully intact as you can see in the picture. The only other thing that I did was pin in breast cups for more support but those have been carefully removed. No other alterations were made because it fits like a dream.
- Preservation Method: Professionally preserved and dry cleaned
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.