I was somewhat intimidated to begin the search for my wedding dress. This was the second dress I tried on and instantly fell in love! Not only did the dress fit like a glove, it was both classy and most importantly, comfortable!! The lace is so beautiful! I enjoyed wearing this dress so much and would love to know someone else will be able to wear it!!!
The dress was purchased at Chic Parisien in Coral Gables, Miami, FL. The lace color is ivory and the silk slip color is latte. There is a very small train that bustles easily. There is one small slight discoloration at the hem on the silk slip that the cleaners could not completely remove without compromising the silk. This is not noticeable when wearing the dress.
You can find more details of the dress with the link below:
- Alterations: -customized beaded sash hand-sewed on the dress; sash was around $300 -bra (cup) inserts are hand-sewn into dress -The bottom hem of the dress was taken up a few inches. I am 5"3 and wore heels slightly over 4". -When the hem was shortened, a little bit of lace was taken from the hem and hand-sewn around the neckline of the dress for embellishment
- Preservation Method: I had the dress professionally cleaned from an organic dry cleaner and professionally preserved in a keepsake box, stored in a smoke-free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: , MD
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.