Bought the sample at a bridal show so it had no tag. I am a size 0 and this was a size 8, I have not altered it but it can be easily altered! It has beading applique under the corset back (almost cupping your booty) One corner is detatched (due to the sample being tried on so much) but could easily be fixed with one stitch or even a safety pin! Other than that there is no damage. This is the perfect dress, just too formal for my ceremony and the fabric is too much on my petite figure. Has a great structured bodice with attatched belt, train, corset back, sweetheart neckline and asymmetrical skirt. BEAUTIFUL!
- Alterations: None
- Preservation Method: Comes in original bag from boutique.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: , ME
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.