I was very picky when it came to searching for a wedding gown. I worked in a bridal store as a consultant for two years and had something specific in mind but did not want to pay the price. I found this gown (non-designer) at a local shop and had a few things done in alterations to bring it up to par. :) This gown is is a light ivory color with a brown sash at the natural waist. I had my grandmothers broach on the sash and it is not included with the dress.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 30
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5ft9in
- Alterations: Taken in(waist); Brown sash(you can always take it off with no distress to the original dress or replace it with another color); Loopholes added to keep the buttons laying down(there were only one or two hooks by the zipper to keep them in place originally); I also added a bustle so you can move around easily at a reception without anyone stepping on your gown.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Satin
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Belt/Sash, Modern, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: None. I wanted to sell the dress after my wedding so I chose not to preserve it.( I had a small wedding and wore it for only two hours) There is no discoloration and was recently dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Wichita,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.