I purchased this dress from David’s Bridal in May 2013. It’s a beautiful, simple strapless gown in white sating with a peplum and a short train. Perfect for any season!
**THIS LISTING IS FOR THE DRESS ONLY**
- Alterations: The label size on this dress is a size 6. I am petite with a medium-sized bust, so my seamstress (Humphrey's Tailors in Marbelhead, MA) took in the waist and hemmed the length to fit my 5' 1" height. The train remains intact and the seamstress added in ties under the skirt to bustle the train so it just touches the floor when tied. I also had the beaded sash removed and added a dark gray sash in its place, which is sewn onto the dress. It may be possible to order a replacement beaded sash from David's Bridal if you prefer the original look.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally dry cleaned the day after the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: Cambridge, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.