I purchased this dress for my wedding in 2012 from a local David’s Bridal. It is absolutely beautiful and I immediately fell in love with the beaded embroidery on the bodice and skirt. The strapless gown with the lace up back is very elegant and stayed in place all night through dancing and pictures, etc. It also has a gorgeous chapel train and bustle. Everyone at my wedding commented on how well the dress fit and the beaded embroidery.
**It also comes with the appropriate skirt to wear underneath.**
- Alterations: The dress was taken in about 1/4 -1/2 inch on both sides around the bust. Although it wasn't necessary for the dress to fit it allowed the lace-up back to show more. The back of the dress under the lace up does have a hook and eye to hold up the dress as well. The hem had 1/2 inch to 1 inch removed to fit appropriately with my heels. I'm 5'4" and I wore 4 heels.
- Preservation Method: This dress has not been cleaned and has very little markings around the hem from an outside wedding. It has been stored the entire time in the wedding gown bag purchased at David's Bridal.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Medford, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.