Up for grabs, this beautiful, excellent condition T-9395 David’s Bridal ivory wedding dress. The color of the dress is ivory, the satin bow detail is champagne.
Size 4 – will fit size 2/4/6 since the back is a lace-up it allows room for a small variety of street sizes
Front length: 47″
Back length w/ train: 74″
– Worn once (obviously), this dress is so beautiful. It is understated, yet stunning. It does look a little shapeless on the hanger, but it will hug all of your curves in a very flattering way. It really does look like it does on the model in the first (David’s Bridal) picture.
– Included is the tulle underskirt, which is also a size 4. The waist measurement taken across the top is 12″, but it does have about a 2″ stretch since the top is elastic.
I have included close-up shots of two small flaws:
1. There is a very small pucker on the dress on the front (both photos w/ me pointing at it). It will definitely smooth out when the dress is steamed, as it is wrinkly from being in storage.
2. 2-3 very small brown spots near the hem of the dress that will definitely come out with a professional cleaning.
My measurements when I wore this dress were:
Wore about 1.5″ heeled shoes.
I have more photos – please e-mail me if interested.
Also selling the tulle underskirt, a $60 value!
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Pittsburgh,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.