New with tags. Never worn except to try on. I fell in love with this dress in 2012 with an outdoor wedding in mind. Our plans changed and I ended up going with a different dress. It’s satin and tea length with a layer of crinoline underneath the skirt. The bodice has a simple but beautiful criss-cross pattern. It looks great with strappy heels or a pump with a pop of color. Cost includes shipping!!
- Alterations: No alterations, additions or damage.
- Preservation Method: It was cleaned and steamed by David's Bridal when I bought it, and has been hanging in my closet in the original plastic bag ever since.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: , TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.