This dress was bought at a David’s Bridal about 2 years ago. I thought that it was the perfect dress for me, however, my wedding date got pushed back about 2 years and is now next year. I wasn’t planning on buying a new dress but my mother talked me into trying one on and I fell in love. This dress has never been worn, or altered, and it still has the tags on it. It has been hung in a closet in a plastic bag inside of a special dress preservation bag. It is in perfect condition and its gorgeous. It is an A-Line silhouette and its very flattering for any body type. It has beaded appliques on the bodice and the train. It is a perfect dress.
- Alterations: This dress has never altered.
- Preservation Method: Kept in a closet in a plastic bag inside of a special dress bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Lanesborough, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.