Hello, I have decided to sell my beautiful satin wedding dress. It is a halter style neckline, with a ballgown skirt with pickups, I would call the waist an ‘A’ line style. The label is a size 26, and it fits very true to size (I wear a 26/28 from Lane Bryant). I had very minimal alternations done to the dress, just had the halter taken up approx 1.5″. It is still the original length from the manufacturer. I am approx 5’4″, however, I wore a very full crinoline under the dress which made it fluff out and hemming wasn’t necessary. If you are taller, you could wear a less full crinoline and be just fine..:) The dress is a beautiful, heavy weight matte satin, without any lace or beading. I wore a black satin sash with a beaded rhinestone center with the dress, and it looked very elegant for our evening wedding. I received so many compliments! I feel like this dress truly made me look slimmer, and was very flattering. The sash is 130″, which trailed all the way down the back of the dress. The dress is in perfect condition, I wore it approx 7 hours. I’ve included a picture from the reception, to show how full the ballgown is.
- Alterations: The only alterations done to the dress was to lift the halter strap approx 1.5", it was slightly too low cut.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally cleaned, pressed and boxed by David's Bridal. The sash was cleaned and boxed along with the dress. If you would like to see a picture of the preservation method, I would be happy to email you one.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Santa Fe, NM
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.