I absolutely loved my wedding dress and hope someone else will too! It’s a magnificent mermaid/fit-and-flare dress made of duchess satin with pleated bodice and ruching cascading on skirt and train. It originally came with a flower on the side of the dropped waist which I removed, but I can send it with the dress and it can easily be reattached. There is a sweetheart neckline and satin covered buttons in back. The color is a soft white. This dress is very easy to move around and dance in, plus make you feel very pretty on your special day! One reason I love this dress is because it’s simple enough to allow for more accessories and fun jewelry. I wore a birdcage veil during the ceremony and for the reception added a fun pinned in hair piece to my up ‘do.
Here is the model picture with flower: http://www.symphonybridal.com/scripts/ViewFullSizeGown.cfm?image=/spring2010Vol2/images/symphony/S2518_F.jpg&id=191
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: B
- Height with Shoes: 5'8
- Alterations: The seamstress took the size 10 down to my size, which is between a 6 and 8. B cups were sewn in (perfect so you don't need to wear a bra) and the train was shortened so that it trails behind you enough but not too much. The train bustles underneath with easy color-coded ties. If more alterations are needed, the dress is very uncomplicated to work with.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Satin
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Glamorous, Modern, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: The gown has been fully cleaned and stored since the wedding in March 2012. It's in excellent condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Saint Louis, MO
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.