The original vision was a beautiful pond side wedding in Bar Harbor Maine, so I purchased this beautiful dress. Than we agreed that our money would be better spent on a destination wedding in Sayulita, Mexico. The climate change made me realize that a full bottom layered skirt could become quite uncomfortable in the humidity. So hence the change in dresses, now I am praying to sell this dress so I can use the money to help pay for wedding. I have matching veil and underskirt as well as a white sash that came with dress.
- Alterations: No alterations it has never been worn only tried on.
- Preservation Method: It's been hanging in my closet in a garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Truckee, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.