I bought the dress not knowing that I was pregnant. My husband and I were so excited to be pregnant we decided to push the wedding date back so we could enjoy our wedding. After I had the baby my taste changed and it was too big. To have it altered would have cost the same or more than purchasing another dress. I’ve never wore the dress, had ANY alterations made to it and am married to the same man. We have two children and a very happy, successful marriage. If anything this dress is good luck to the lucky bride!
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 38
- Hips: 44
- Height with Shoes: 6'2
- Alterations: None.
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic
- Preservation Method: Never been touched and is preserved in a smoke free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Marina Del Rey, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.