I found this dress in London at Sassi Holford. It is one of a kind. She makes all her dresses herself and they are very well known in London. This was the third dress I tried on and I loved it from the beginning. I love me dress. It’s heavy satin that is very forgiving. It’s incredibly comfortable and makes someone with not so much cleavage appear busty. I absolutely adore it and would love for someone to have it and enjoy it. I had the happiest day of my life in this dress. I don’t see the point in keeping it as we have no room and it would be sad for it to just sit in a box. I believe you can pass on this feeling and I know whoever wheres this dress will feel like the most beautiful woman in the world like I did.
- Alterations: There were no alterations. It magically fit from the get go. The only things I did was add a bustle so you can tie it up while dancing and ever so slighting took it in at the top of the straps. That's it.
- Preservation Method: It's been cleaned professional by wedding dress cleaners and it cost a fortune. It's better than when I wore it actually.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: London, OT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.