LOVED THIS DRESS. The minute I put it on I knew it was the one. The details in the lace are just stunning and worked perfectly with my outdoor ranch wedding. The ruching and crystal belt detail at the top pull everything together to give the perfect silhouette. It was a 110 degrees on my wedding day, and while I was hot I still felt so comfortable and BEAUTIFUL in my dress.
NOW… Keep in mind I had a completely outdoor ranch wedding and this dress was pretty filthy be the end of it. I have had it professionally dry-cleaned at an expert but there are still some discolorations at the very bottom of the lace on the back of the train, there are also two small tears in the lace, which should be easy fixes. See photos. None the less this dress is gorgeous.
here is link to designers listing: http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=A3611&page=0&pageSize=36&keywordText=&keywordType=All
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 8
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: It has been taken in slightly at the waist and chest area, and has had padded insterts at the breast, that can be easily removed (I am not big chested) and the inner lining has been hemmed about 3 in, the outer lace was not touched.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Embellishment, Lace, Tulle
- Neckline: 3/4 length sleeve
- Style: Corset, Floral
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: It has been throughly dry cleaned by the best cleaners in OC.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Orange, CA
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.